Are you our newest team member?!
Imagine being part of one of Ireland’s bathroom + tile industry’s leading design brands and award-winning Retailer. Established in 1984, Versatile Group is a design-focused Irish distributor specialising in European designer bathroom & tile brands and technical heating, cooling & ventilation solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an expert team on top of its game at our award-winning destination showroom in Navan, Co. Meath.
We are searching for a Showroom Sales + Design Consultant with excellent customer service skills, an appreciation for great design and experience selling a high-end or design-led product is preferred. Background in Interior Design/Architecture and experience in bathroom renovation projects a distinct advantage. The ideal candidate will be an experienced, customer-centric self-starter with a passion for great customer service and quality design.
· Full-time hours 5 of 7 days per week
· Competitive salary commensurate with experience
· Bonus scheme
· Great working environment
· Pension scheme available
· Excellent career path to develop your skills and role
· Be part of a highly qualified retail team within an award-winning, design-oriented showroom
· Pro-active member of the Sales team including providing one-to-one consultations, working on customers’ projects from initial meeting through to after-sale service
· Working in a dynamic and fast paced environment where reaching targets is vital
· Exceed customer satisfaction & solve customers’ queries/issues in a timely and pleasant manner
· Excellent product knowledge & continued learning
· Working off your own initiative and understanding the importance of great customer service
· Interior Design/Interior Architect qualification highly desirable
· Previous showroom / retail experience essential, particularly in home improvement / luxury goods
· Sales experience essential - Pro-active in sales approach / target driven
· Strong communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to show empathy with customers
· Strong PC skills including Word and Microsoft Outlook with design software desirable
· Customer focused with a desire to provide our customers with first-class service
· Inspiring and well-presented with a professional, warm demeanour and enthusiastic attitude
If this sounds like a good fit for you (or someone you know!), please forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.
Looking forward to welcoming our newest team member!