Low energy – one fan, any room.
Unity is the latest in extract fan technology, designed to please landlords and tenants alike offering the lowest energy consumption, running costs and installed noise performance.
Unity’s outstanding energy performance and in-built SMART technology provides the best answers for today’s ventilation requiremen in both new and refurbishment housing
Features and benefits:
- One fan, any room, all applications - CV2GIP can be applied to all wet rooms and removes the need for large ducting networks and high background ventilation requirements
- Using as little as 1.1 watts, Unity’s energy performance is ideal for directly reducing carbon emissions in SAP
- CV2GIP's short 68mm spigot design makes it perfect for application in shallow ceiling voids
- The unique 100% variable airflow feature offers peace of mind to Installers that Building Regulation compliance can be easily achieved
- CV2GIP's SMART technology features, including automatic humidity sensing and a logical approach to overrun timing, help to reduce heat loss and energy wastage
- The discreet and stylish design helps CV2GIP to blend in with its environment
- The SMART touchpad located on the front panel removes the need for battling with fiddly switches, often located at the back of the fan
- CV2GIP offers ultra-quiet ventilation as low as 10dB(A) in low speed mode once installed
- The best of the rest - CV2GIP has a low energy EC motor, 9 registered design patents and a mixed flow backward curved impellor, increased performance, removing clogging as the rubber blade protectors attract duct
Unity CV2 Ventilation Fan
We have kept the installer firmly in the forefront of our mind whilst designing Unity.
A ‘Twist-Lock’ front fascia simply turns for removal. On the inside, screws can be undone but stay in place when you use the innovative ‘stay open’ internal hinge for easy wiring access and secure fixing, designed to reduce installed vibration. This means no need to hold
or put down screws keeping everything within easy reach of the installer.
The innovative touchpad has been designed to help reduce set up and commissioning on-site. All of the set up features are located in one place which is easy to access once the fan is wired and installed.
This helps ensure that the correct installation is achieved and once completed, the touchpad is locked to avoid unnecessary changes being made to the fan’s running mode.